- s being one more than ninety
- One hundred and ninety-one elevators, some of them moving at the rate of 1,400 feet a minute, sped this population up down.
- Six hundred and ninety-one are printed in this volume, and three more volumes are on the way.
- For his readers' benefit, he spelled it out: "sixteen billion, ninety-one million, five hundred and forty-three thousand dollars.
- Baby boomer in PR Web (press release)
Boomer Business Summit said, "Ninety-one percent of the net assets are in the hands of baby boomers, the youngest is now turning 40 years of age. This spending power combined with the changing needs and interests of the growing boomer market give...
- James Henry Webb in Washington Post
Virginia gets back the lowest rate of return, ninety-one cents of every dollar we pay in gas taxes,Webb said in a statement. "We need to do better, especially given the extensive congestion created by the federal government facilities in...
- Stephen Harper in CTV.ca
Ninety-one years ago the Armenian people experienced terrible suffering and loss of life,Harper said last month. "We must never forget the lessons of history. Nor should we allow the enmities of history to divide us."