ninefold : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having nine units or components
- r by a factor of nine
my investment has increased ninefold
- Over the past three decades, the fish export trade has grown fourfold, to 30 million tons, and its value has increased ninefold, to $71 billion.
- Overall, the World Health Organization estimates that for every dollar invested in sanitation, the return is ninefold.
- In eight years, the soldiers' union has increased pay for draftees nearly ninefold (from $21 a month to $180.
News & Articles
- Ninefold Included as Supplier to Government
Government Mandate Means Agencies Can Now Procure Cloud Computing Services More Easily (PRWeb June 25, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/government-cloud/ninefold/prweb10867601.htm
June 26, 2013 - PRWeb
- David Healy in MedHeadlines
Randomized controlled trials ironically amount to "a more problematic anecdotalism," writes Healy by "garlanding" the experience of one drug responder "over the ninefold larger pool of other responders or nonresponders" with the claim it...
- Serge Blanco in guardian.co.uk
I have been defending the interests of clubs who have taken great risks in the last 10 years to increase their budgets ninefold and who today fear for their futures,said Blanco. "The IRB ignores the clubs when they should be having...