- a of or relating to neuropsychiatry
- Japan is reporting neuropsychiatric side effects with the use of Tamiflu, the only drug the world has ready in case of a pandemic.
- OWI last fortnight issued some surprising statistics on the ratio of men killed to men wounded in World Wars I and II, and on the number of neuropsychiatric cases in both wars .
- Last year, the FDA issued an alert noting that "serious neuropsychiatric symptoms have occurred in patients taking varenicline .
News & Articles
- Mnemosyne closes on additional $6M in Series A funding
Mnemosyne Pharmaceuticals Inc. closed today on an additional $6 million in Series A financing for its drug discovery efforts focused on the identification of new drug treatments for schizophrenia and other neuropsychiatric disorders.
June 21, 2013 - Providence Business News
- Linda Lewis in Advertiser Adelaide
I think the fact that I was working in a neuropsychiatric hospital for two years when I was in the peacetime Army amid all these young men who had psychotic breakdowns - I think that probably gave me the idea of having him go nuts when he was... Gene Wilder http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Wilder&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH_r3OBW-29H8m51iOB49K7xZx2tQ The Patriot Ledger http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.patriotledger.com/entertainment/x170775296&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGKW7bfdCZYuT6BqUh6IlYca2S_kA Apr 23, 2008
67287 89644 neuropsychiatric Linda Lewis, an FDA medical officer, told the committee there was insufficient evidence to establish that deaths and neuropsychiatric events represent a safety signal associated with Tamiflu".