neuronal : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a of or relating to neurons
- These are sticky substances involved in a process known as neuronal cell adhesion.
- This has important implications for health: something as seemingly insubstantial as a thought can affect the very stuff of the brain, altering neuronal connections in a way that .
- Small doses of a new synthetic substance called tricyano-amino-propene ("triap") caused drastic changes in neuronal RNA and proteins in animalsand, according to preliminary .
News & Articles
- Clinton chamber raises money for local nonprofit
CLINTON — Clinton Area Chamber of Commerce & Tourism Bureau has presented a check to Mabel’s Able, a local nonprofit named for Mabel Larson, 2, who has diagnosed Neuronal Ceroid Lipofucsinosis (NCL).
June 12, 2013 - The Pantagraph
- Thomas Okarma in Reuters
In addition to the remyelinating activity as previously reported, GRNOPC1 produces growth factors that can improve the survival and extension of neuronal circuitry in the spinal cord,said Thomas Okarma, Geron's chief executive officer.
- Hwang Woo-suk in guardian.co.uk
There are many important obstacles before our team,Prof Hwang said in London yesterday. "We have to find the exact mechanism to differentiate them into specific cell types, for instance for neuronal diseases, and cells for diabetes and...
- Richard J. Haier in Science Daily (press release)
These findings suggest that Down syndrome dementia and possibly Alzheimer's disease may begin when neuronal damage in the temporal cortex region reaches the point where increased metabolism can no longer compensate,Haier said. "But to...