- a of or relating to the biological study of the nervous system
- r with respect to neurobiology
explain the phenomenon neurobiologically
- By showing that adult brains can grow new nerve cells he stood neurobiological dogma on its head.
- That does not mean Junior's sleep problems doom him to a life of addiction, but researchers believe that the two conditions may share some neurobiological factors.
- This strong neurobiological reaction to nicotine appears to be associated with hostile personalities marked by anger, aggression and anxiety.