- s exhibiting the qualities expected in a friendly neighbor
- Peru's Foreign Office announced last week that diplomatic negotiations with Colombia in Bogot had produced a neighborly agreement for the ending of Latin America's most.
- While no substantial evidence of such atrocities has yet emerged, the toll of the fighting and ensuing lawlessness has exacerbated ethnic animosities; once neighborly Ossetians and .
- Acid rain is shaping up as the ecological issue of the '80sWhen Ronald Reagan visited Ottawa last year, the welcome was anything but neighborly.
News & Articles
- ‘It’s a pretty good bunch we got’
Friends lend a neighborly fence-fixin’ hand to assist elk near Wapiti Wintering elk find the barbed wire fence in the foothills southeast of Wapiti a lot more to their liking, thanks to efforts by Wyoming Disabled Hunters Inc. and volunteers. A lot of fence was repaired around the Ballinger Wilderness Retreat a few miles southeast of Wapiti as the crow flies. The occasion was the 18th annual ...
June 13, 2013 - Powell Tribune
- TIP OF THE HAT
Neighborly thank yous appear weekly in this space. To offer a brief note of appreciation, e-mail email@example.com . Or, write to Tip of the Hat, The Leaf-Chronicle, 200 Commerce St., Clarksville, TN 37040.
June 12, 2013 - The Journal News
- Senior meals may end at Home of Neighborly Service in San Bernardino
SAN BERNARDINO -- Westside seniors who for years have relied on the Home of Neighborly Service for their meals and their socializing may have less than three weeks until the group meal program stops.
June 10, 2013 - San Bernardino Sun
- Hoshyar Zebari in Tehran Times
The Iraqi government is committed to cultivate good neighborly relations with these two countries and to engage them constructively in security cooperation,Zebari said of Iran and Syria.
- Boris Tadic in FOXNews
Serbian President Boris Tadic said Thursday's decision is "deeply wrong, contrary to international law and does not contribute to regional stability and good neighborly relations."
- Ban Ki-moon in Washington Post
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon called the signing a "historic decision" that "constitutes a milestone toward the establishment of good neighborly relations," spokeswoman Michele Montas said in New York.