needle-shaped : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s narrow and long and pointed; as pine leaves
- The prevailing theory backed a needle-shaped cone that would offer minimum aerodynamic drag.
- The result was a yellow oil containing some needle-shaped crystals.
- When the drug is in the form of needle-shaped crystals, for example, the crystals after injection into a vein go straight to the lungs.
News & Articles
- Parsley, sage, rosemary ... and time passes by
“Rosemary, for remembrance,” I muttered to myself as I continued pulling the herb’s needle-shaped leaves off the dried stems. With the nights getting cooler, I’d finally gotten around to picking some garden herbs and putting them in the dehydrator.
Oct. 20, 2013 - Port Clinton News Herald