- s having a relatively narrow body
- All bear a striking resemblancelong "supercritical" wings and huge bypass enginesbut the 757 is a narrow-bodied aircraft, designed to replace the DC-9 and 727 on short and .
- A Delta director since 1987, Grinstein introduced more narrow-bodied aircraft for the airline's short-haul markets, doubled its international business to 36% of revenue and .
- Glenn Tilton in Reuters
We are going to go into the narrow-bodied (plane) market next year. We are going to invite Embraer into that competition,UAL Chief Executive Glenn Tilton said in an interview.
- Vijay Mallya in Economic Times
After comprehensive review of our domestic network, we may not want as many narrow-bodied aircraft as we had initially estimated,said company chairman Vijay Mallya.
- St Brendan in Channel News Asia
Brendan Sobie, Deputy Asia Editor for Flight International, said: "They may wish to consolidate their narrow-bodied aircraft maintenance business at Seletar. Right now, ST Aerospace have facilities at Paya Lebar and Changi and they wish to continue...