mystic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who believes in the existence of realities beyond human comprehension
- s having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding
the mystical style of Blake
- a relating to or resembling mysticism
mystical theories about the securities market
- a relating to or characteristic of mysticism
- The mystic who was a stinker before he had the zero-experience remains a stinker after the experience.
- A Muslim mystic born in Central Asia almost eight centuries ago, he is no longer available for comment.
- In between, we got Desmond's mind-blowing premonitions, invisible mystic island honcho, Jacob, and the moving death of doomed romantic junkie Charlie.
News & Articles
- BH-BL alum Keaton Flint starring for NECBL Mystic Schooners
SARATOGA SPRINGS — Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake three-sport star Keaton Flint returned to East Side Rec to open the New England Collegiate Baseball League, beginning his second season of wood bat baseball after another successful spring with Sacred Heart University, playing with the Mystic Schooners.
June 16, 2013 - Community News
- Mystic City Council agenda from 06/12/2013
Mystic City Council Mystic City Council will hold a regular meeting at Mystic City Hall Thursday, June 13 at 6 p.m. Items on the agenda include Mayor calls the meeting to order, open letters of interest for vacant council seat and appoint new council
June 12, 2013 - The Daily Iowegian
- Mystic councilman resigns
According to the minutes from a Mystic City Council special meeting held May 16 that was published in the Daily Iowegian on May 30, a council member resigned after being confronted with the performance of questionable community service. Mystic counci
June 11, 2013 - The Daily Iowegian
- Abraham Lincoln in CNN
In his first inaugural, speaking to a nation on the eve of war, Abraham Lincoln said, "We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battlefield...
- Billy Corgan in guardian.co.uk
It is inspired by the tarot, Corgan said, "breaking down the journey of our life here into four phases as made by these different characters; the Child, the Fool, the Sceptic, and the Mystic".