muzzle-loading : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a (of firearms) taking the projectile or cartridge through the muzzle
- Along Northern Rhodesia's Congo border, Bemba tribesmen blasted homemade, muzzle-loading guns into the night.
- The cannon, a beautiful three-ton jewel of muzzle-loading artillery, falls into the hands of an illiterate guerrilla chieftain (Frank Sinatra) after being abandoned by Spain's .
- Burrows' command was only a few hundred men, armed with muzzle-loading muskets.
News & Articles
- Be the hunter, not the hunted
ST. JOSEPH - With the approach of the regular firearm and muzzle-loading deer seasons, Berrien County Sheriff Paul Bailey is advising hunters to know important safety rules before taking to the fields
Nov. 1, 2013 - The Herald-Palladium