mutual : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s common to or shared by two or more parties
the mutual interests of management and labor
- a concerning each of two or more persons or things; especially given or done in return
- Standard Poor's released its latest Indices Versus Active Funds Scorecard today, and the headline result is the same one delivered by almost every study of mutual fund .
- When an investor wants to buy shares in a typical mutual fund, he goes to one of the fund's own salesmen or to a broker who has been designated by the fund as its agent.
- There are about 600 mutual fund families.
News & Articles
- Richland Farm Mutual hosts annual meeting for mutual insurance companies
In celebrating 100 years of service in the Richland County area, the Richland Farm Mutual Insurance Co. invited industry workers in the area for the annual meeting of the Montana Association of Mutual
June 12, 2013 - Sidney Herald
- Alternative Funds Are Not Your Typical Mutual Funds
Alternative or "alt" mutual funds are publicly offered, SEC-registered funds that use investment strategies that differ from the buy-and-hold strategy typical in the mutual fund industry. Compared ...
June 11, 2013 - Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) via Yahoo! Finan
- Your Mutual Fund Soon May Tweet Its Performance
Mutual fund companies are feeling the pressure to step up their social media game, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn as venues through which they can reach clients and prospective investors.
June 10, 2013 - CNBC
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
Obama said he came to Cairo "to seek a new beginning between the United States and Muslims around the world; one based upon mutual interest and mutual respect; and one based upon the truth that America and Islam are not exclusive, and need not be in...
- David S. Kris in AFP
They further reflect the effectiveness of mutual investigations and cooperation with our global partners in disrupting terrorism threats,added Kris, assistant attorney general for national security at the Department of Justice.
- Tessa Jowell in The Guardian
New construction in East Jerusalem and the West Bank undermines that mutual trust and endangers the proximity talks that are the first step towards the full negotiations that both sides say want and need. And it exposes daylight between Israel and... Hillary Rodham Clinton http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHOarXVfe0H5lTsVdy93IEoGrJtYg Asia Times Online http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/LC24Ak02.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFde3dpueYgZbsRPGQ0csTb4EkOfQ Mar 23, 2010
66201 88001 mutualism Jowell, who has helped secure a more central role for mutualism in Labour's forthcoming election manifesto, said: Modern mutualism speaks directly to what local people want from their local councils. The mutual movement is one that will be...