- s characteristic of or capable of or having a tendency toward killing another human being
- Nearly one million people starved to death when a murderous famine gripped North Korea in the 1990s.
- Instead, they are programmed for selfish, even murderous acts when survival and propagation are threatened.
- To hint at the vile universe of the 15-year-old delinquent Alex and his murderous buddies, Burgess created "nadsat," a rich futuristic patois.
News & Articles
- Santa Monica College holds muted graduation after fatal shootings
SANTA MONICA - Amid tight security, about 575 students graduated Tuesday from Santa Monica College, just days after a murderous rampage ended in a shootout at the campus library. | More details: Santa Monica shooter's troubled home | Photos: Remembering the victims | Campus re-opens
June 12, 2013 - Los Angeles Daily News
- MOVIE REVIEW: The Purge
A family is held hostage for harboring the target of a murderous syndicate during the Purge, a 12-hour period in which any and all crime is legalized.
June 7, 2013 - WOAI San Antonio
- Movie review: 'Violet & Daisy' loses its nerve
Oscar-winner Geoffrey Fletcher's blood-splattered tale of comely teen assassins on a murderous spree ultimately falls victim to a credibility gap. Of all the things I imagined Oscar-winner Geoffrey Fletcher might choose for his directing debut, "Violet & Daisy," the story of two teenage assassins on the loose in New York City, was not on the list.
June 6, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- President Bush in USA Today
Earlier, in a brief statement, Bush said "the US strongly condemns this cowardly act by murderous extremists who are trying to undermine Pakistan's democracy. Those who committed this crime must be brought to justice."
- Barack Obama in Bloomberg
No faith justifies these murderous and craven acts; no just and loving God looks upon them with favor,Obama said.
- Ehud Olmert in 940 News
As far as I'm concerned, Gaza residents will walk, without gas for their cars, because they have a murderous, terrorist regime that doesn't let people in southern Israel live in peace,said Olmert.