multiple : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the product of a quantity by an integer
36 is a multiple of 9
- a having or involving or consisting of more than one part or entity or individual
made multiple copies of the speech
his multiple achievements in public life
her multiple personalities
a pineapple is a multiple fruit
- In the wake of a California woman's multiple births, fertility specialists are trying to fend off the perception that theirs is an undisciplined, irresponsible profession.
- She talked with PTI's Jeff Chu about how her husband's battles with cancer and multiple sclerosis have changed her, working moms who want to have it all, and her favorite story of .
- A report by the SEC's internal investigator says the agency missed multiple opportunities to stop Madoff.
- LeBron James in Chicago Sun-Times
This fall I'm going to take my talents to South Beach and the Miami Heat,James said 28 minutes into the nearly 80-minute telecast on ESPN. "It's gonna give me the best opportunity to win and win multiple championships."
- Roger Goodell in USA Today
Goodell said he did not suspend Belichick because, "The discipline I am imposing of a maximum fine and forfeiture of a first-round draft choice, or multiple draft choices, is in fact more significant and long-lasting, and therefore more effective,...
- Barack Obama in Reuters
Multiple intelligence estimates have warned that al Qaeda is actively planning attacks on the US homeland from its safe-haven in Pakistan,Obama said, adding that many nations, including NATO partners and also countries like Iran and China,...