- a having no mouth or mouthlike opening
- For the haloed, mouthless figures painted in caves in the Kimberley district, they have a different explanation: Wondjina (gentle fertility gods) first made them by casting .
- It's as if these brands along with a certain animated, mouthless cat that was introduced in 1974 were scrubbed clean of ethnic markings and sold instead as prototypes of a .
- The brainchild of Sanrio, the mouthless Hello Kitty character was officially born November 1, 1974, in suburban London.
News & Articles
- Singapore 'Hello Kitty' fanciers bare claws in quest for toy
By Eveline Danubrata SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Singapore residents braved hazardous air, bid hundreds of dollars and queued for hours to lay their hands on a special Hello Kitty stuffed toy, swept up in a craze for the mouthless Japanese cat that peaked this week in the city-state. The frenzy began at the end of May, when U.S. fast food giant McDonald's began selling the toys in outfits inspired by ...
June 28, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Charles Sorley in Telegraph.co.uk
The poet Charles Hamilton Sorley, killed in the Battle of Loos in 1915, wrote of the "millions of the mouthless dead", but until now those dead have always had a spokesman.