- s covered with or smelling of mold
- At present the Assembly sits in the mouldy old Salle de la Reformation (once a church), blocks distant from the equally mouldy Secretariat (once a hotel).
- Ye know, Dee - it'd be ri' nice if all th' pansy-pants centrists willin' t' slurp up wha'ever mouldy slop health corporations be allowin t' be served a' th' table would quit .
- In Manhattan, several truckloads of mouldy, bullet-riddled, knife-slashed clothing, taken from victims of criminal violence in the past 20 years, were hauled off for incineration .
News & Articles
- Prison breakout sim The Escapists picked up by Worms studio Team17
Team17, the UK outfit behind the popular Worms franchise, will publish Mouldy Toof Studios' indie prison break-out sim for PC, The Escapists. This is the second game to be published under Team17's third-party publishing label, the first being indie...
Feb. 20, 2014 - Joystiq
- Kimberley Walsh in PR-Inside.com (Pressemitteilung)
Singer KIMBERLY WALSH says, "I guess that if you like brown teeth and mouldy fingers, he's your guy."
- Gordon Ramsay in This is London
Ramsay said: "The idea of bringing mouldy food in and planting actors is af**king joke. There's a man who got very scared and very embarrassed about his lack of professionalism. For a man to waste lawyers' time and taxpayers' money to get upset...
- John Lewis Gaddis in Independent
Most of these have been dismantled, the crackers got mouldy a very long time ago,confirmed John Lewis Gaddis, an expert in Cold War history at Yale University. "It's unusual to find one fully intact; one that is rediscovered, almost in an...