- s having no living or known mother
- Charles is reportedly set to step up his paternal duties on behalf of his two motherless sons, Prince William and Prince .
- Bill Maier, Focus' vice president and chief psychologist, insists the practice "hurts children because it intentionally creates motherless or fatherless families," and he accuses .
- Billy's motherless household is a grubby, oppressive place, and when his father and brother join their fellow miners in walking off the job, it becomes a tension-filled one.
News & Articles
- Chattanoogan.com - Chattanooga's source for breaking local news
Local author, Linda Bullard, has released a new book, The Well Ran Dry: Memoirs of a Motherless Child. The book is my autobiography about growing up without a mother, who passed Dec. 25, 1968. Ms. Bullard was nine-years-old. At the age of 14 she became pregnant with her oldest son.
June 9, 2013 - The Chattanoogan
- Ann M Veneman in Vanguard
Evidence from the World Health Organization shows that a motherless child is more likely to die before the age of two than an infant whose mother survives,said Ann M. Veneman, Executive Director of UNICEF.
- Jaime Lerner in Gainesville Sun
The tragedy of maternal death does not just end at the loss of the mother. The children left behind experience untold sufferings. Every year, more than one million children are left motherless and vulnerable because of maternal death. Children who... Yoweri Museveni http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoweri_Museveni&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHm86umvvjVllIuWHVTOQtmFC8BGQ AllAfrica.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://allafrica.com/stories/200912110160.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNERyHFQmurtYDyp7pVGHxGX16uVSw Dec 11, 2009
65434 149493 mothers-in-law I used to say always about the car - the car is like our mothers-in-law. We have to have a good relationship with her, but we wouldn't like if she conducted our lives," Lerner said during a workshop Wednesday hosted by the Gainesville Regional...