- s capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material)
- When combined with formaldehyde and exposed to extreme heat, melamine creates a moldable material that, when cooled, is virtually unbreakable and dishwasher-safe.
- The medics pull moldable splints from their backpacks and strap them to the young legs.
- And when Baekeland put this stuff into the bakelizer, he was rewarded with a hard, translucent, infinitely moldable substance.
- Bob Geren in CBSSports.com
It's actually fun because (rookie pitchers) are very moldable. They're very receptive to what they're trying to accomplish,Geren told the team's official Web site. "They're coming around. They've done a great job. It's been a pleasure to...
- Chet Lemon in Chicago Tribune
Kids with dreams and goals to be a major-leaguer are so moldable,said Lemon, who reached the majors at 20. "As young kids, they hear the chances of making it to the majors is a million to 1. I've never told a kid that. I've told them,...
- LaVar Arrington in San Francisco Chronicle
I wasn't one of their guys, and maybe that was the direction they wanted to go in,Arrington said. "I've gotten older. I'm not just a young rookie who is as moldable. Maybe that's where the difficulties came in."