- n a British teenager or young adult in the 1960s; noted for their clothes consciousness and opposition to the rockers
- s relating to a recently developed fashion or style;
their offices are in a modern skyscraper
tables in modernistic designs
- Especially, I would say, Wachovia Mortgage, which not only has a low rate of trial mods underway (2%), but also a shockingly low percentage of trial mod offers extended--3 .
- Like all too many of its forerunners in the mod-spy genre, Otley makes no sense after the second reel.
- Heres the latest from me on Obamas efforts to reach out to Dem moderates on the FY2010 budget.
News & Articles
- Jacobs Receives Contract from UK Army - Analyst Blog
Strengthening the mutual relationship, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. ( JEC ) procured a new contract from the United Kingdom Ministry of Defence (MOD). The contract entails Jacobs to
June 12, 2013 - Nasdaq
- I-76 Speedway; 6-1 recap of night at the races
IMCA Mod Feature Recap: Flyin' Ryan Gaylord(15), BST Development Driver, followed his heat race win with a dominating feature performance at the I-76 Speedway.
June 10, 2013 - Brush News-Tribune
- Fan-Made New Super Mario Bros. Mod Adds 128 New Levels
A New Super Mario Bros. fan created mod project three years in the making is finally available for human consumption. The mod, dubbed Newer Super Mario Bros., adds 128 new levels, a new overworld map, new bosses, old bosses, new power-ups, old-power-ups, new music, new visuals, and a lot more. You can check out the trailer for the fan-made mod below, and you can head the official website to ...
June 9, 2013 - Game Informer
- William Hague in Independent
But yesterday Foreign Secretary William Hague said: "When you look at the extent of the procurement entered into by the MoD, far beyond the budget that was meant to be available, one might conclude that it has not been run as well as it might have...
- James Arbuthnot in BBC News
The committee chairman James Arbuthnot said: "Our service personnel, not least our helicopter air and ground crews, are doing a great job in extremely demanding conditions. But they are working to the limit and that cannot go on forever. The MoD...
- Edward Leigh in Independent
Mr Leigh said: "If the MoD is to keep the costs and delivery timetable of future large projects firmly under control, then it must learn from its mistakes in respect of some of the biggest current projects."