- n the act of mocking or ridiculing
they made a mock of him
- v treat with contempt
The new constitution mocks all democratic principles
- v imitate with mockery and derision
The children mocked their handicapped classmate
- s constituting a copy or imitation of something
boys in mock battle
- Each time, the "mock media" is played by fake reporters paid PR people, to be specific just like in the fake FEMA press conference last week.
- A mock race for the presidency dazzles audiences across the country.
- Alex Martinez, left, and Joey Contreras listen to candidates speak before performing at a Nevada Democratic Party mock caucus held at Rancho High School in Las Vegas.
News & Articles
- NBA mock draft: Trey Burke still falling ... all the way to Pistons?
About the Magic's pick, Ford wrote: 'According to sources, the Magic are still wide open. They say they have nine (gulp) players that they are considering. Michigan's Trey Burke was in this slot in Mock 3.0, but I'm hearing the Magic aren't sold on him as the second-best player in the draft. They might take him, but he's not an outright front-runner, despite the need.'
June 12, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- 2013 NBA Mock Draft: How Each Team Should Attack First-Round Pick
When writing a mock draft, it's important to put biases aside and thus project what most likely will happen. From time to time, however, fans and analysts get caught up in the hype of what they believe a team should do. The question is, if we were in control of these franchise, what would be the right way for the eligible teams to attack first round? Certain squads are in need of players that ...
June 11, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- NBA Mock Draft 2013: Complete 1st-Round Mock Highlighting Future All Stars
2013 NBA mock drafts are becoming clearer as the postseason nears its conclusion. The Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs are the only franchises not focused on the draft right now. Soon enough, they’ll join the 28 other teams attempting to identify the league’s future all-stars. Here is a full first-round mock highlighting tomorrow's faces of the NBA. 1. Cleveland Cavaliers: C Nerlens Noel ...
June 9, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Rupert Murdoch in Seattle Post Intelligencer
Murdoch said the cartoon was intended only to "mock a badly written piece of legislation."
- Robert Byrd in 570 News
Now that he or the administration he represents no longer needs their vote, Mr. Cheney apparently feels that he is now free to mock and belittle the people of West Virginia,Byrd said.
- Christopher Buckley in CTV.ca
By this time I realized he wasn't just any other dad,Christopher Buckley told the AP. "I was 13 at the time, and there were mock debates in my fifth grade home room class. And there were people playing him, so that was kind of strange. And...