misty-eyed : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having eyes blurred as with tears
sad and misty-eyed
- This kind of tough talk inspires a misty-eyed loyalty on the part of Power Line's conservative following.
- But his wife and children clamorously reminded him of all the good times they had had together, and the 30-minute show ended with everyone misty-eyed and agreeing that money can .
- I liked seeing West get all misty-eyed and confused, but I was more distracted by his hair, and I'm thinking Jay should've let the "hard question" sink in, instead of rescuing him .
News & Articles
- 'Pinball Rocks' App Features Alice in Chains, AC/DC
If you love rock and metal and if the idea of playing a game of pinball gets you a bit misty-eyed for the past, you'll be glad to know that Sony Music's upcoming Pinball Rocks combines those into one rockin' game . The iOS app, developed by Game Prom, features tables inspired by rock legends and their music Gamers can play on pinball tables inspired by Alice in Chains, Bullet for My Valentine ...
June 10, 2013 - Mashable
- Prince William in People Magazine
My father had such a great time here at school - and is still misty-eyed about an immortal moment on Bondi [Beach], when an Australian beauty planted a smacker on his cheek,William said Thursday during a speech at an Australia Day reception...
- Willie Randolph in SI.com
Randolph said Sanchez was "a little misty-eyed" during the meeting.
- Kim Zimmer in Los Angeles Times
It's been one continuous goodbye party for the last month because we've celebrated four different times already, but I expect to get a little misty-eyed on Sunday,said Kim Zimmer, who played Reva for 21 years. "It's joyful and sad at the...