- a (chemistry, physics) capable of being mixed
- The girls marched past progressively tougher words, from heroine, blossom and dentifrice to operose, miscible and quadrumanous.
- After Patricia Brown, 14, of Alabama, turned miscible into missible, William Kelley, 11, of Missouri, was confronted with uncinated.
- The industry is also about ready with another new way, called miscible-phase displacement.
News & Articles
- Liquid Resin Intermediates allow for low-VOC formulation.
Dow Corning® 3074/3037 Intermediates are methoxy-functional solventless liquid silicone resins that allow for low-VOC formulation and can improve weatherability and heat resistance in coatings. While Dow Corning 3074 is highly compatible with organic resins and results in hard coating, Dow Corning 3037 has less organic capability but achieves greater flexibility. Mutually miscible products can ...
June 14, 2013 - ThomasNet