- n the 1000th anniversary (or the celebration of it)
- n a span of 1000 years
- n a sum or aggregate of one thousand (especially one thousand years)
- a of or relating to the doctrine of the millennium
- a relating to or consisting of 1000
- A new wave of terrorism, in which seven died, put Northern Ireland on the verge of a grim and unwanted millenary last week.
- Fallaci has said that Muslims "breed like rats," and she has complained that Muslims have left "yellow streaks of urine that profaned the millenary marbles of the Baptistery" in .
- He tried to rally them, not to the bound sticks of Fascist heraldry, but to "the symbols of their millenary and everlasting glory .