mesmeric : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s attracting and holding interest as if by a spell
she had a warm mesmeric charm
- Evert's concentration borders on the mesmeric.
- His misery gives him mesmeric mastery.
- It is a sign of Hitler's mesmeric hold on his field marshal that with the German front crumbling everywhere, Kesselring can still describe as "lucid" Hitler's analysis of the .
News & Articles
- Spain vs. Italy: European Under-21 Championship Final Live Score, Recap
European U-21 Championship Final: Spain vs. Italy Europe's prime youth nations will face off in a winner-takes-all final on Tuesday, 12 p.m. ET. Some unbelievable talent will be on show: La Furia Roja boast the mesmeric talents of Thiago Alcantara and Isco , while the Azzurri rely on pass master Marco Verratti and explosive wide forward Lorenzo Insigne . Both sides are unbeaten en route to ...
June 17, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Nik Cohn in Independent
On stage,Nik Cohn wrote, in his 1969 classic Awopbopaloobop Alopbamboom, dedicated to Proby, "he was magnificent; the most mesmeric act we had ever seen. He was intuitive, hysterical, imaginative, original and irresistible ...... as a ballad...
- Mark Nicholas in Times Online
It was mesmeric from the other end,said Nicholas, who was batting with Smith. "These blokes could bowl a bit and he just hit them all over. He made 38 in about 45 minutes. That innings got him into the Test side."