- a having or showing no mercy
the merciless enemy
a merciless critic
gave him a merciless beating
- True, he was merciless in describing the anti-intellectual streak that led many mainstream arbiters to put quotes around the term evangelical scholarship.
- For women clothes hoarders, the New York Dress Institute last week suggested an awful punishment: "The inevitable cycle of change in fashion will mercilessly expose any woman with .
- A merciless executioner during the revolution's early days, he later enforced cruel purges and crackdowns.
News & Articles
- Marcos Maidana stops Josesito Lopez in 6th round
CARSON, Calif. — Hampered by a hurting hip, Marcos Maidana absorbed everything Josesito Lopez could throw at him for two rounds. When Maidana got his legs back under him, the Argentine brawler made sure Lopez didn't get another chance. Maidana stopped Lopez late in the sixth round of their welterweight bout Saturday night, finishing a tumultuous fight with a merciless rally for his third ...
June 9, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Landscaping with Deer in Mind
What could be more serene than an open meadow in the late afternoon, a herd of deer grazing on cool grass? The scene is so lovely, it conjures up thoughts of Eden, and yet, when it comes to cultivating your own personal Eden, deer quickly go from harmless doe-eyed creatures to merciless killers of all things flowering.
June 7, 2013 - The Sag Harbor Express
- Feature: The Marquez Phenomenon
Marquez the Merciless. My name for him back when he was the scourge of Moto2: he earned it fully. Has anyone watched the on-board of his first lap at Motegi last year? His start went badly wrong, but in the first half lap he passed 22 riders. Every pass absolutely ruthless. Of course he won.
June 5, 2013 - Cycle News