medullary : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a containing or consisting of or resembling bone marrow
- a of or relating to the medulla oblongata
- a of or relating to the medulla of any body part
- The medullary portion secretes a hormone which Professor John Jacob Abel of Johns Hopkins University has isolated.
- Michael Schumacher in Reuters India
I hope that my participation can help the event organisers raise even more funds and awareness for the Institute for Cerebral and Medullary Disorders,Schumacher said in a statement.
- Morrissey in MarketWatch (press release)
These long-term data demonstrate that XL184 provides clinical benefit to patients with medullary thyroid cancer, and support the ongoing phase 3 pivotal trial of XL184 in this indication,said Michael M. Morrissey, Ph.D., president of research...
- Mary Higby Schweitzer in Science Daily (press release)
The discovery of medullary bone in the T. rex is important because it allows us to objectively sex a dinosaur,says Schweitzer. "It also adds to the robust support linking birds and dinosaurs and shows that their reproductive physiologies...