mass-produce : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v produce on a large scale
- His portfolio includes a company developing power plants driven by the heat of the sun, and another that will mass-produce cheap solar cells to roll out on roofs like tar paper.
- PRAKASH SINGH AFP Getty Images Family-owned Reva Electric Car is building a new factory 25 miles (40 km) south of its Bangalore headquarters to mass-produce the Reva hatchback .
- Reva, a little-known Indian company, is building a new factory to mass-produce cheap city cars for global markets.
News & Articles
- Aero-News: Quote Of The Day (06.23.13)
We believe the future Asheville plant will be on the ground floor of a new technology that will change aviation.Source: GE Aviation president and CEO David Joyce in comments noting that the plant would be the first factory to mass-produce their ceramic matrix composite components.
June 23, 2013 - The Aero-News Network
- Howard Stringer in PC World
It's a complicated process and obviously we are working very hard to find out how to mass-produce it but until then it's very expensive,said Stringer.
- Saddam Hussein in San Francisco Chronicle
Later Hussein says, "Let's talk to the minister of industry to see if we can mass-produce this."
- Robert Zubrin in HNN Huntingtonnews.net
If all cars sold in the United States had to be flexible-fueled, foreign manufacturers would also mass-produce such units,Zubrin writes. "This would reverse our trade deficit, improve conditions in the Third World and cause a global shift...