marinate : Definition, Usages, News and More
- NOTE: The chicken needs time to marinate.
- Mix all ingredients and allow to marinate, chilled, for at least 12 hour before serving.
- I'll take pompano and marinate it in miso, which preserves and enhances the flavor.
- Big Boi in International Herald Tribune
The longer the better to me,said Big Boi of the long process. "Let the music marinate, get time to soak up the vibe."
- Jerry Manuel in FOXSports.com
We have to grow from every time that we get as close as we get and don't make it, and we have to review and kind of marinate on why we don't make it,Manuel said Saturday during a conference call.
- Daron Malakian in antiMUSIC.com
I like to let my songs marinate over time, that helps determine which ones speak to me the loudest,explained Malakian.