marbled : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v paint or stain like marble
- s patterned with veins or streaks or color resembling marble
- Corn helps produce that marbled taste many of us love, but it can result in beef that is higher in fat helping to fuel the obesity epidemic.
- Italy's Communist Party, the largest outside the Iron Curtain, assembled in Rome's marbled Hall of Fascism last week to try to pick up the pieces.
- The Dangerous Book, bound in an Edwardian red cover with marbled endpapers, has many of the timeless qualities of an ideal young man: curiosity, bravery and respectfulness; just .
News & Articles
- Donald's Open edge: extra practice day in Chicago
ARDMORE, Pa. – Last we heard from Luke Donald, he was feasting on perfectly marbled steak after a tournament win in Japan yielded a shipment of 200 pounds of Miyazaki beef.
June 11, 2013 - Chicago Tribune
- David Cohen in FOXNews
For terrorists, attacking New York City "is marbled into their thought process," Cohen said. "If you want to get into the major leagues in the terrorism business, you come here."
- Kevin Trudeau in Chicago Tribune
On theinfomercial, Trudeau said, "I had a big prime rib marbled with fat. Fordessert I had a big hot-fudge sundae with real ice cream, real hot fudge, realnuts and real whipped cream."
- Paul Giamatti in Scripps News
I did feel in some ways those other guys have a bit more of the kind of marbled, buffed burden on their shoulders,said Giamatti, known for his roles in "Sideways," "American Splendor," "Howard Stern's Private Parts" and, more recently,...