- v raid and rove in search of booty
marauding rebels overran the countryside
- s characterized by plundering or pillaging or marauding
bands of marauding Indians
- But now he is up against a marauding posse of film bureaucrats.
- New Delhi has an unusual urban woe, marauding monkeys.
- The key is getting over what Robert Reed of Norcal Waste Systems calls the "ick factor"--the fear that leaving food in a curbside bin will lead to bad smells and marauding rodents.
News & Articles
- Open winner most likely will surprise
The Monday-to-Wednesday story lines have all been covered, some past the point of excess. Can Tiger win his first major in five years? Can Phil Mickelson finally win his first U.S. Open? Will Sergio Garcia say something crazy? How will venerable Merion handle the marauding modern athletes with their space-age equipment?
June 13, 2013 - The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Brendan Nelson in NEWS.com.au
We've seen an immediate calming in terms of the rogue military elements and the police in the most savage way fighting with one another,Dr Nelson said on Channel 10. "What's now emerging is a basic sense of lawlessness with these marauding...
- David Matas in Winnipeg Free Press
Maybe he can take care of himself in Canada but there are marauding gangs with machine-guns,Matas said, adding it's not likely that he could survive on his own.
- Peter Tatchell in UK Gay News (press release)
After they were driven away in a police bus, marauding gangs of right-wing extremists infiltrated the Gay Pride crowd and began indiscriminately attacking participants. The Moscow police looked on and did nothing,reported Mr. Tatchell.