- a possessing qualities befitting a man
- s characteristic of a man
- s resembling human beings
- Now Prehistorian Henry de Lumley is convinced that manlike creatures lived and worked in the Riviera cave at least 1 million years ago.
- As recently as World War II, it was believed that manlike creatures began to evolve five or six million years ago.
- David Wallechinsky in Telegraph.co.uk
In fact it was Stella Walsh who was the man,Wallechinsky said. "From that, I went back to the other material, for example, the Canadian report of the 1932 Olympics in which they praised Walsh who 'ran with strong manlike strides' and other...