manic-depressive : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a person afflicted with manic-depressive illness
- s suffering from a disorder characterized by alternating mania and depression
- But if the neighbor has a manic-depressive son, you're kind of mad at them because the kid misbehaves.
- But at 49, Phil, a manic-depressive, killed himself.
- KAY JAMISON Using her history of manic-depressive illness to understand and help other victims.
News & Articles
- From snow to cold to rain, winter can't make up mind
Nature's manic-depressive run of temperatures over the past week took the blame for blowing a hole in a crusty six-inch water main on Eastman Avenue. "The cold and the warm. The cold and the warm.
Jan. 13, 2014 - Foxboro Reporter
- Stephen Fry in International Herald Tribune
I came across the book while I was researching 'Chinatown,' for something set in the past, and here I come across this story of a young writer, struggling in LA to find identity as a writer, he's insecure, he's manic-depressive -- all of those... Robert Towne http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Towne&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGJDHQTD1LVqj4h92h7Yab4W-lTog WFtv.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.wftv.com/entertainment/8068633/detail.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG_ejGOer2pXorsdKDmlfQ1QaZA8A Mar 16, 2006
61052 81502 manic This documentary was very important to me ...... Manic depression is a pandemic chronic condition," said Fry. "We need to understand much more about it and most of all we need to address the urgent problem of the stigma."