- s calling for the strength of a man
a man-sized job
- s very large; appropriate to the size of a man
a man-sized piece of cake
- At noon, after a man-sized breakfast of tea, porridge, bacon eggs, he set out for his place of business, the publishing firm of Faber Faber, in Bloomsbury.
- Schwaiger sniffs each glass, holds it to the light to check the color, drinks deeply in great, man-sized gulps, never sipping or swirling the beer in his mouth the way whisky or .
- In his own lifetime Lawrence's fame has grown until his world-wide shadow is more than man-sized.
- Avery Johnson in The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
He's a kid. But he gets man-sized rebounds,Johnson said of Favors. "If we can get him 10 more pounds of muscle - especially in the chest area - and he gets to understand the NBA game better, this kid can do what (Kevin) Garnett and what...
- Mike Mills in 680 News
I think 'Man-Sized Wreath' might not have been on the record if we hadn't played itat the concerts, Mills says of the experience. "We hadn't thought it was that good a song and, in that sense, the crowd reaction was very helpful and it...
- Nick Robinson in Your Local Guardian
Mr Robinson commented on his blog: "A man-sized fly may just have distracted you if you were watching last night's 10 o'clock news. Thanks to those who've said I was incredibly calm. In truth, I had no idea he was there at all. If I had I would have...