man-made : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s not of natural origin; prepared or made artificially
- While some GOP leaders remain unconvinced that man-made global warming is real, and more doubt that federal cap and trade legislation is necessary to combat it, McCain talks about .
- Try to reduce the amount of man-made garbage that you put in your body.
- To a cynic like myself, they looked indisputably man-made.
- Barack Obama in Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
It is as enraging as it is heartbreaking, and we will not relent until this leak is contained, until the waters and shores are cleaned up, and until the people unjustly victimised by this man-made disaster are made whole,he said.
- Bill Richardson in FOXNews
The challenges we face are not acts of God or accidents of fate,Richardson said. "They're man-made and they're deliberate. Whether it will be willful ignorance or an ignorant will, we are left with the ravages of an administration that...
- Nancy Pelosi in People's Weekly World
This year, we come to you as the majority,Pelosi said. "The American people have called for a new direction for the Congress and for the country. : Hurricane Katrina was a natural disaster compounded by a man-made disaster. It is now 18...