maleficent : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a harmful or evil in intent or effect
- Peter's mood swings were teeth rattling, shifting in microseconds from boyish to brutal, caring to maleficent, while we hang on for a grim yet giddy ride.
- Rickman, 63, achieved his first and lasting prominence on stage as the maleficent Valmont in Les Liaisons Dangereuses, and on screen as the purring baddie Hans Gruber in the first .
- Nat Bentley is a television writer-producer in Hollywood, but his most inspired production is his ebulliently maleficent self.
News & Articles
- Angelina Jolie Stunt Double Files First U.S. Phone-Hacking Claim Against News Corp.
Eunice Huthart , a former body double for Angelina Jolie , has become the first person to file a phone-hacking lawsuit against News Corp. in the U.S. Huthart, a British national whose most recent credit is as stunt coordinator on Disney’s upcoming Jolie-starrer Maleficent , filed a civil complaint (read it here ) against News Corp, and its UK press arm News International , in federal court on ...
June 18, 2013 - Deadline Hollywood