malefic : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having or exerting a malignant influence
a malefic force
- Toward the end of Revenge of the Sith, the malefic Darth Sidious advances on Yoda, most of whose comrades on the Jedi Council have been cruelly cut down as the Republic is betrayed .
- By the end of Clones, Anakin is still a decent, stalwart gent, light-years removed from the malefic Vader.
- You may smile or cringe at Nighy's malefic majesty, but either way, you will savor it.
- Lindsey Graham in WYFF4.com
They're very disappointed at what Mark did, the individual, his malefic at times, but they can reconcile the two, only if Jenny and Mark can get back together. I think the people of South Carolina will give him a second chance,Graham said.