- a not adroit
a maladroit movement of his hand caused the car to swerve
a maladroit translation
- Asperger applied the term "autism" to children who were socially maladroit, developed bizarre obsessions and yet were highly verbal and seemingly quite bright.
- The new politician's style was politically maladroit, offending educators and laymen alike, while threatening their pocketbooks.
- Even for a government that has shown all the political subtlety of a rampaging rhinoceros, this was an especially maladroit maneuver and al-Dari's clerical organization, the .
News & Articles
- 10 Sticky iPhone Cases With Good Grip
If you're a little maladroit, we can help you keep a hold of your iPhone with some handy cases that offer some seriously secure gripping features. Perfect for the butter-fingered among us, our selection of 10 colorful covers will ensure that your phone never slips from your fingers again. See also: Get a Grip: 10 Easy-to-Hold iPad Cases Take a look through our grippy gallery above. Have we ...
Oct. 4, 2013 - Mashable
- Lilian Thuram in Telegraph.co.uk
Arsene exists completely for football,said Thuram. "He will never change. He has always stuck to this one philosophy of beautiful football. William is someone Arsene has supported in the past. What William said was maladroit but I cannot...
- Chris Patten in guardian.co.uk
Chris Patten, the EU's external relations commissioner, said the US move was "unnecessary and politically maladroit", and would make it far harder to persuade countries such as Germany - which pays a quarter of the EU budget - to give more for...