- s capable of being maintained
- Presiding Judge Rana Bhagwandas's announcement that the petitions were "non-maintainable" means that Musharraf will be a candidate on October 6 when the legislature elects a .
- Students use the latest, easily maintainable technology to work with their peers on real-world collaborative projects, while teachers share their most effective Internet practices.
- Clinton acknowledged that a prolonged stay in Somalia might become unavoidable, broadening the mission from merely secure to "maintainable" supply lines.
News & Articles
- Energy adviser: Efficient homes move beyond Energy Star
Energy Star homes set the first benchmark for building energy savings into new construction. These certified homes help consumers buy not only more energy efficient homes, but own more comfortable and maintainable homes. Energy Star-certified homes deliver up to 20 percent savings on annual utility bills and, at the same time, help lower carbon emissions.
July 25, 2013 - The Columbian
- Rana Bhagwandas in Forbes
For reasons to be recorded separately, both the captioned petitions, being maintainable, are accepted. It is declared that Mian Nawaz Sharif and Mian Shahbaz Sharif, under article 15 of the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973, have... Iftikhar Mohammed Chaudhry http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iftikhar_Muhammad_Chaudhry&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG144Ah3rzPrwWt4XGx5Oe6phqAzw Xinhua http://www.google.com/url?q=http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2007-08/23/content_6593669.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF-b19UD5wFAkhbmyJNc5Vz9WAvzw Aug 23, 2007
60567 80853 maintainable These petitions are held to be non-maintainable," presiding Judge Rana Bhagwandas told the court, drawing howls of protests from lawyers in the gallery.