- s (of the handicapped) placed in regular school classes
- Taylor says 29% of her students, most from ages 5 to 8, get mainstreamed into regular schools, generally with an aide.
- At school I am mainstreamed with hearing students most of the day.
- They can be mainstreamed, she said, but still concentrated in specific schools, "so you have a whole row of wheelchairs, not just one or two.
News & Articles
- Sol's on the Square adds a new dimension to downtown Madison dining
Korean culinary traditions and Korean-American experiences have mainstreamed over the past few years in a massive way. That might not be so apparent in Madison, where access has been limited. New Seoul has been open near UW Hospital for more than two decades, and was joined more recently by K-Pepper in Middleton. Sol's on the Square -- actually just off the Square at 117 E. Mifflin St. -- fills ...
Dec. 21, 2013 - Isthmus
- VSA/NJ accepting award submissions
The annual VSA/NJ Arts Achievement Awards is accepting submissions for its Student Art Excellence Awards through Jan. 23. Students may apply if they are age 14-21, enrolled in school up to grade 12, and classified as disabled (mainstreamed, inclusion, self-contained classes or activities). They must show outstanding achievement in and commitment to an art form. read more
Dec. 17, 2013 - North South Brunswick Sentinel
- Michelle Malkin in News1130
Conservative commentator Michelle Malkin said in her online column that the apparel "has been mainstreamed by both ignorant (and not-so-ignorant) fashion designers, celebrities, and left-wing icons."
- Al Sharpton in amNewYork
He has mainstreamed the most vile, sexist, racist words in America,Sharpton said. "I'm going to be on this until something is done."
- Bella Abzug in World News
Bella Abzug stated "Women will not simply be mainstreamed into the polluted stream. Women are changing the stream, making it clean and green and safe for all -every gender, race, creed, sexual orientation, age, and ability".