- s befitting or characteristic of a maiden
a maidenly blush
- There bustles through the entertainment a fussy and magnificently maidenly sister of one of the bachelors, to whose share falls much of the comedy.
- In October, for example, the creators of All My Children arranged the maiden, if not maidenly, appearance of a continuing lesbian character.
- Never one to conceal her charms behind the veils of maidenly Moslem modesty, pretty Princess Aisha, 26, the French-educated eldest daughter of King Mohammed V of Morocco, is an .
News & Articles
- 'Turtles' help make wishes come true
7Everyday Hero Maia Drugmand helps make wishes come true for kids struggling with illness.
Sept. 9, 2013 - KMGH 7 Denver
- MAIA microperimeter brings new service to John Rose Eye Care Centre
Haag-Streit UK (HS-UK), the leading manufacturer and distributor of gold-standard optometry and ophthalmic equipment, has recently installed a MAIA microperimeter into the clinic at Kingston-based John Rose Eye Care Centre. The purchase of this equipment will allow John Rose to offer a new service to his patients as part of their routine eye exam. (PRWeb September 06, 2013) Read the full story ...
Sept. 6, 2013 - PRWeb
- Maia Mitchell Cried After Her First Play
Maia Mitchell shows a little leg in a chic tweed dress in her new feature for the September/October 2013 issue of NKD magazine. The 19-year-old Aussie actress chatted about getting involved in the business with the mag. Check it: On her first play: “Once the play was done I was bawling my eyes out because [...]
Sept. 5, 2013 - Just Jared Jr.