- n a single computer instruction that results in a series of instructions in machine language
- s very large in scale or scope or capability
- Economist Paul Samuelson says that financial markets are "micro-efficient" but "macro-inefficient.
- So assuming the "macro market" continues and looking at certain measures like volatility, Merrill thinks it will continue at least into the.
- Images looked very good; a "macro" lens lets you capture fine print on business cards.
- Indra Nooyi in USA Today
While we can't control the macro economic situation, we can enhance PepsiCo's operating agility to respond to the changing environment,said Indra Nooyi, PepsiCo's chairman and chief executive.
- Aylwin Lewis in TheStreet.com
We are very disappointed in our performance for the third quarter,said Aylwin Lewis, Sears Holdings' chief executive and president. "We cannot blame our results entirely on the retail and macro-economic environments. We have much on which...
- Eric Schmidt in Wall Street Journal
Google had a very good quarter, especially given the continued macro-economic downturn,Chief Executive Eric Schmidt said.