lutheran : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n follower of Lutheranism
- a of or pertaining to Martin Luther or his teachings
- a of or pertaining to or characteristic of the branch of the Protestant Church adhering to the views of Luther
News & Articles
- SOFTBALL: Lutheran's Scott shares Player of Year honors for MCC
Senior shortstop Liz Scott of Racine Lutheran High School shared Player of the Year honors with junior pitcher Maddie Chase of Kenosha St. Joseph on the 2013 All-Metro Classic Conference softball team chosen by the conference coaches.
June 22, 2013 - The Journal Times
- Lutheran High student to appear on WMLW
RACINE — Racine Lutheran High student Michalia Swanson and her parents, Del and Julie Swanson, along with staff member Susie Drummond, were recently interviewed by CBS 58 anchor Jessica Tighe after Michalia won the First District Congressional Art Competition. Her artwork features her uncle, Corpsman Benjamin Swanson, and will be displayed in the U.S. Capitol’s Cannon Tunnel for one year.
June 21, 2013 - The Journal Times
- Lutheran Health Network CEO Moving Up (VIDEO)
Friday in an email to all employees, Joe Dorko, CEO of Lutheran Health Network, announced that he has accepted another position within the company.
June 21, 2013 - Indiana's NewsCenter
- Mark Hanson in North County Times
We are now exporting not only products,Hanson said about the United States, "we are exporting prosperity-gospel preaching evangelists to your countries who are beckoning Lutherans away from their Lutheran churches."
- Natalie Golda in Centre Daily Times
I remember that day well,Golda says. "I remember being at The Block at Orange. Jim Abbott being there, all that stuff. A guy from Orange Lutheran won for the boys. A redheaded kid. I think he played football and basketball. He was a stud."
- Kevin Andrews in Hindu
If a person in Haneef's situation had been a Catholic from Ireland or a Reformed Lutheran from the Netherlands or an atheist from where-ever, that's irrelevant,Andrews said adding "What's relevant here is whether or not this person has...