- s like or containing small sticky lumps
- s having lumps; not smooth and even in texture
- Still clear--except for a lumpy bag of leaves on the curb.
- Instead of lumpy, amateur videos that halt and lurch every few seconds, new services are offering high-quality, full-screen video.
- I'm sentimental about many things: the lumpy feel of a baby's unused feet, the metallic smell of the air before the first snow, the last scene in It's a Wonderful life.
News & Articles
- more news
A 36-year-old climber from Golden was rescued Friday afternoon from the Lumpy Ridge area of Rocky Mountain National Park after fell approximately 40 feet on Sundance Buttress.
June 15, 2013 - Estes Park Trail Gazette
- Big Meadow fire rescue team helps save fallen climber
A helicopter and rescue crew working on the Big Meadows fire were used to help save a 36-year-old climber who fell approximately 40 feet on Friday afternoon while climbing in the Lumpy Ridge area on the east side of Rocky Mountain National Park.
June 15, 2013 - Denver Post
- Hypervelocity Stars - The Countdown #24
The Countdown is a biweekly show highlighting the top space stories. In this episode: Lumpy Lunar Gravity, Curiosity's Next Journey, Tracking Space Warps, Smallest Galaxy Ever Found, and Hypervelocity Stars
June 14, 2013 - Scientific American
- Eric Clapton in 6abc.com
Most people would probably say, `Oh, he sounds OK,' but we know, you know, that it will be a little bit lumpy,Clapton said, before he and his band blazed through a two-hour set heavy on such hits as "I Shot the Sheriff," "Wonderful Tonight"...
- Hope Solo in International Herald Tribune
We expected it to be a little choppy, and it definitely is choppy,Solo said. "You can tell they tried to replace some divots with some big sheets of grass. So it's lumpy, not ideal. But with our skill and touch on the ball we will be just...