- s producing a sizeable profit
- He has a $20 million record contract with Interscope and a lucrative endorsement deal with Pepsi.
- It's an irresistibly lucrative market, with the costliest 10% of stones accounting for half of the value of all the world's diamonds.
- Wilkes and others say the hijackers are more likely simply in the increasingly lucrative business of demanding and receiving ransom payments from shipowners.
News & Articles
- 5 Biotech Giants with Lucrative Dividend Yields
5 Biotech Giants with Lucrative Dividend Yields
June 13, 2013 - The Motley Fool
- News Summary: Nissan seeks share of minicar market
TAG TEAM: Japanese automakers Nissan and Mitsubishi are joining forces to grab a bigger share of the country's lucrative market for tiny cars, now dominated by their three rivals. GROWING SMALL: The new ...
June 13, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Report: Wallace turned down better offer
Wide receiver Mike Wallace had 60 million reasons to spend the next the next five years with the Miami Dolphins, and turned down a more lucrative offer from the Minnesota Vikings, his father told USA Today Sports.
June 13, 2013 - The SportsXchange via Yahoo! Sports
- John McCain in South China Morning Post (subscription)
Joe the Plumber recently signed a very lucrative contract with a wealthy couple to handle all the work on all seven of their houses,said Senator McCain, alluding to the election issue of his family's many homes around the country.
- Lewis Morris in Huffington Post (blog)
In fact, the Chief Counsel to the US Department of Health and Human Services Inspector General has said that "a Medicare fraud scam is far safer than dealing in crack or dealing in stolen cars--and it's far more lucrative."
- Sally Field in Forbes
Writers "are not being allowed to participate in the future of the business," Field said. "This can be a very lucrative field, but also incredibly insecure for all of the artists, writers, actors and directors."