- v have lubricating properties
the liquid in this can lubricates well
- v apply a lubricant to
lubricate my car
- v make slippery or smooth through the application of a lubricant
lubricate the key
- And these social and civic connections actually lubricate society, helping connected Americans improve their health and happiness and find meaningful work.
- There are dozens of over-the-counter products designed to moisten or lubricate your eyes, but you should resist the temptation to play doctor and instead should seek out an eye .
- If he wins, Lien is expected to lubricate commerce by expanding direct transportation links between China and Taiwan.
- Heidemarie Stefanyshyn-Piper in Spaceflight Now
We want to make sure we get the grease where it's supposed to go and that's on the race rings to help lubricate the SARJ,Stefanyshyn-Piper said. "When you go out there to do this work, even though it's not a fine, delicate task, it is a...
- Victor Fung in Wall Street Journal
The world needs this thing which will lubricate global trade, that is trade finance,Mr. Fung said.
- Alexander Graham Bell in Irish Times
Bell argues that while the great empires of the east used water to establish a consistent food supply, the northern countries used it "to lubricate the growth of capital. In the east, water control meant simple social structures of a ruling elite...