low-voltage : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a subjected to or capable of operating under relative low voltage
- When switched on, the generator delivers continuous low-voltage electrical pulses to the brain.
- That talent is being put to commercial use in an attempt to spin off a high-tech industry in a decidedly low-voltage nation.
- It was clear from the start of the debate, which was broadcast nationally on C-SPAN and MSNBC, that Lieberman was not taking the genial, low-voltage approach of his debate in 2000 .
News & Articles
- Toshiba Introduces 30V Voltage Power MOSFETs for Base Stations and Servers
Toshiba Corporation today announced the introduction of a 30V voltage power MOSFET line-up for general-purpose DC-DC converters used in base stations and servers. The products use the latest 8th generation low-voltage trench structure and achieve the highest class[Note 1] of low ON-resistance and high-speed switching.
June 18, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Motherboard supports 4th Gen Intel® Core(TM) i7/i5 processors.
Based on Intel® QM87 and HM86 Express chipsets, Mini-ITX MI980 is equipped with 2 standard- or low-voltage DDR3 SO-DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB system memory. Video connections include DVI-I, DVI-D, LVDS/eDP, and DisplayPort. To accommodate expansion cards, MI980 comes with 1 PCI Express x16 and 2 Mini PCI Express x1 slots. Measuring 170 x 170 mm, board also includes 6x USB 2.0, 4x USB 3 ...
June 17, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Simon Daniel in VNUNet.com
There are several billion USB sockets in the world today on computers and many other devices that can provide a source of low-voltage power,said Simon Daniel, director of Moixa Energy. "USB sockets are so accessible to consumers that you...
- Adam Nagourney in Pioneer Press
It was mostly a low-voltage affair,the New York Times' Adam Nagourney wrote in the paper's political blog, The Caucus.
- Paul Otellini in CNET News
Otellini said in prepared remarks during the conference call that Intel "looks forward to the launch of our consumer ultra-low-voltage products, which will enable many new sleek thin-and-light notebooks at very compelling price points."