- a (used of loans) charging a relatively small percentage of the amount borrowed
- It can be an outright subsidy, a grant, real estate, a low-interest loan or a government service.
- Former Washington Mayor Marion Barry's wife Effie hardly got those fur coats and low-interest loans as just another "publicist" in a town where nearly everyone fits that description.
- The first step in borrowing money for school is to max out on low-interest government programs such as federal Stafford loans.
News & Articles
- READER SUBMITTED: Euphoria Event Solutions Awarded Funding From Connecticut Small Business Program
Euphoria Event Solutions, a luxury and specialty tent provider based in Windsor, is the latest recipient of a low-interest loan and matching grant under the Connecticut Small Business Express Program, an initiative created specifically for businesses with fewer than 50 employees to promote job creation and encourage capital expansion. Euphoria crews travel nationwide to provide music festivals ...
July 6, 2013 - FOX CT Hartford