- s that you have the financial means for
- Don't beat yourself up if you missed it, but a low-cost carrier called Now Airlines has just set a record of sorts: it went bust last month before making its first flight.
- So when it comes to his latest invention, a low-cost, low-power water purifier designed for the Third World, he wants to be clear: he has no idea how to market it or get it to the .
- For low-cost airlines, Asia is the final frontier.
News & Articles
- Pegatron seen shipping low-cost iPhone, second-gen iPad mini in Aug.
Pegatron has won a contract to assemble a low-cost iPhone with a plastic back, as well as the second-generation iPad mini, and will start shipping both to Apple in August, say supply chain sources in Taiwan. Parts for both products are expected to emerge from suppliers in July. One company, Casetek, has been identified as a chassis supplier, but for which product(s) is unmentioned....
June 14, 2013 - MacNN
- Low-cost iPhone parts reportedly begin shipping
A new report suggests that Apple’s rumored low-cost iPhone is nearing launch. According to a report from the China Times, several of Apple’s suppliers have begun shipping out parts for the low-cost smartphone. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing is said to be supplying Apple with 28-nanometer processors, while Largan Precision is reportedly handling the device’s 8-megapixel camera. Suppliers such ...
June 13, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- New Haven based company develops low-cost skin health monitoring system
A New Haven-based company that has developed a low-cost skin monitoring system that allows patients to take three-dimensional images of lesions that can then be analyzed by dermatologists has received a $150,000 grant from the National Science Foundation.
June 13, 2013 - New Haven Register
- Paul Otellini in Los Angeles Times
Vista has a larger memory footprint, a larger graphics requirement and a higher price point. This is all about low-cost computing,Otellini said.
- Doug Parker in New York Times
Building upon two complementary networks with similar fleets, closely aligned labor contracts and two outstanding teams of people, this merger creates the first nationwide full service low-cost airline,said Doug Parker, chief executive and...
- Connie Mack in Guardian Unlimited
Hugo Chavez is providing your company `low-cost heating oil' not to help the American people, but rather to exploit his apologists in the name of public relations. Sadly, you have chosen to actively participate in his charade,Mack wrote.