low-ceilinged : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s having a lower than normal ceiling
- Pacing the long, low-ceilinged study of his fashionable Belgrade residence (he was in full marshal's regalia, including gold-braided tunic and red-striped, blue breeches), Tito .
- Gong, who moved to Hong Kong this year from New York's Chinatown, where he grew up, is out to change all that at his low-ceilinged dive bar.
- He starts off at a hotel in Paris: "The kitchen was like nothing I had ever seen or imagined a stifling, low-ceilinged inferno of a cellar, red-lit from the fires, and .
- Naomi Duguid in Toronto Star
As I looked around the spare low-ceilinged room, I was brought back to basics,Duguid writes in the couple's sixth and most recent book, Beyond the Great Wall: Recipes and Travels in the Other China, published last year. "All that was...
- Greg Mortenson in Kansas City Star
He was truly a world citizen,said Kartapurkh Khalsa of Mortenson, who is large in stature. "He just felt comfortable anywhere. He was able to walk into any place, including some very low-ceilinged rooms, and be open to the people there."