- s occurring at a relatively low altitude
- The National Transportation Safety Board recommended that helicopters and small planes be separated in the busy air corridor where the collision occurred, a low-altitude pathway .
- Afterward Hammer and Gale took a low-altitude flight over the damaged reactor and nearby deserted villages.
- Their energy was not turned dutifully into low-altitude speed; it went to lift the small third stage to 600 miles.
News & Articles
- Low-flying DC-8 operated by NASA startles South Bay residents
A NASA Douglas DC-8 flying laboratory conducting low-altitude research flights over California this week startled residents when it swooped low over Torrance Municipal Airport. NASA video explaining program inside.
June 19, 2013 - Daily Breeze