lovesick : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s languishing because of love
strong men behaving like lovesick boys
- MUSIC: Ani DiFranco's subterranean lovesick punk-folk.
- Klein and his colleagues have found that psychotherapy and the conventional antidepressants are rarely effective with the lovesick.
- Former East Wing veterans marvel at the lovesick coverage she gets: when Oscar de la Renta questions her fashion sense "You don't .
News & Articles
- Media : WATCH: Small Black Plays with Romantic What-Ifs In “No Stranger” Video
Brooklyn foursome Small Black just premiered the video for “No Stranger,” a lovesick single from their latest effort, Limits of Desire , with Teen Vogue . We have to admit that these synth-pop dreamers never fail to transport us to ’80s movies when new wave and over-the-top romance reigned supreme. Enjoy at FILTERmagazine.com
June 19, 2013 - Filter Magazine
- Nick Carter in San Francisco Chronicle
Nick adds, "I feel bad for my brother. He's looking for love, he's a lovesick guy and he kind of got with the wrong person."
- Reggie Bush in New York Times
Helping to make his case was Fox News, which reported this morning that a friend of Reggie Bush, a star running back for the New Orleans Saints, said that he was "all weak and lovesick" over his "curvaceous femme fatale" girlfriend, Kim...